relevent academic articles
1. The use of
Artifacts in HISTORY Classroom
can add another level of excitement to your instruction. Read this article for insight.
2. an article about
Culture and history
3.a GREAT article about using the objects of history to teach:
artinquiry-artinquiry-Hennigar Shuh, John_Teaching Yourself to Teach With Objects copy.pdf
4. INQUIRY LEARNING...8 ways to develop it in the classroom:
5. Productive Information: Contextual Knowledge in Art Museum Education
6. Inquiry Learning VS. Standardized Content: Can They Coexist?
7.Art: LOOKING WORK Sheet
8. Classroom Confidential: The 12 Secrets of Great Teachers
9. Learning to Look information from the Smithsonian.
Article about using art
11. A Master's thesis about integrating art in the Social Studies classroom.
adapting language arts, social studies, and science materials for the inclusive classroom by Keith Lenz and Jean B. Schumaker 2004
Contributions to http://hillst1968.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"